christmas in july

On- Wednesday, July 1

I know I know, July is nearly over. But I wanted to get this topic in as I've had so much feedback from readers about our Australian winter weddings post from the other week. There were some great suggestions for DIY wedding projects, thanks everyone, and I noticed a theme - they were all very Christmasy. So Merry Christmas in July - any excuse the get the tinsel out!


Colour Palette: Gold, silver and champagne

Think candle light bouncing off champagne glasses. Vintage gold and silver ornaments. A hint of tinsel, a dash of glitter and a good dose of fairy lights.


The inspiration for the theme is this beautiful photo by Janis Nicolay of vintage ornaments on a tea tray, created for Country Living.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comentarios

  1. I think that's a cool idea. And you can get TONS of stuff on clearance the day after Christmas. You can have Christmas any time of the year!

    ReplyDelete