competition

On- Saturday, March 5

Beach romance with candle light

There's no doubt that candle light is super romantic and this month Moonlight and Whimsy are giving readers a chance to add a little romance with a great competition.

Last month we showed you a great DIY wedding project using Moonlight and Whimsy's cute lightboxes {click here to see the project.} This month they are running a competition to win a $25 gift voucher for their lovely online wedding shop. All you need to do is sketch out an idea of how you would dress up their lightboxes. Click here to visit the Moonlight and Whimsy blog to enter the comp. Good luck!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comentarios

  1. Hey all, First of all I would say that the above pictures are looks awesome and very romantic. I'm not good at sketch stuffs but I would love to give a try to it. I cannot resist myself to win $25 gift voucher.

    ReplyDelete