real wedding: Leesh and Sam

On- Monday, April 11

I'm so excited to share todays beautiful real wedding from Angelica Peady Photography. I have a bit of a soft spot for Watsons Bay, being my wedding location last year, and this couple transformed it into the perfect Mexican fiesta! Full of colour and fun - and of course fabulous details.
Pretty papel picado fluttering in the breeze decorated the venue along with cactii and vibrant flowers. Each bridesmaid wore a different dress in a bold, bright colour. There was even a piñata! Enjoy the eye candy.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comentarios

  1. Nice and colourful! What a beautiful wedding party. The girl on the end looks like that Emma Lung actress. I love your blog! I'm going to purchase the wedding tree poster for our wedding. such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how colorful and fun! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete