pretty picnic bridesmaids

On- Thursday, January 14


Ooo sometimes I wish I had lots of bridesmaids so I could choose dresses for them all. But I guess I'll have to settle for dressing mannequins. With gorgeous greens and cute creams here are three options to get you thinking about bridesmaids fashion for a pretty picnic.


Loving the green gingham headband, a cute option for the bridesmaids or the bride. Pic by Eva Lindh Stylist.
Beige strapless petal press dress via Browns Fashion and an adorable little pearled champagne flower hair clip from Emici Bridal.
Stunning green ruffled dress, a little bit 1920s, from The Out Net and emerald feather fascinator from Originals By Lynnette.
Pale green taffeta tulle dress via Wedding Magazine and romantic fabric flower pin by Agnes Garden.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 Comentarios

  1. I love the green

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the pale green taffeta tulle dress. I love vintage with a modern twist.

    ReplyDelete