we ♥ august

On- Tuesday, August 31

we heart august 2010

We just loved putting together this months dreamy pastel wedding, hope you loved it too. Thanks again for all your comments and contributions, keep them coming.

This month we fell in love with bokeh photography, epitomised by this beautiful shot by Big City Dreams. Sweets were the theme and we were just overwhelmed by the all the delicious ideas out there like these petits fours from Dragonfly Cakes. And check out these totally delicious popsicle soaps, great for wedding favors, by So Stinking Sweet! Love heart sweets via tumblr.

Hope you had a sweet month, next month spring is in the air...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comentarios

  1. Oh, thank you so much for including me on your blog! I am so glad you contacted me to let me know, otherwise I may have missed out on your beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete