On- Friday, September 3

brides group banner


I loved my wedding dress, but I don't feel the need to keep it just sitting in a box in my wardrobe. Do you know anywhere I can sell it? - Amy, Sydney

We were recently asked this question by an 'i do' it yourself blog reader and as luck would have it Savvy Brides dropped us a line a few days later!

Savvy Brides is a boutique bridal service that specializes in buying and selling used designer wedding dresses. Based in Double Bay, Sydney, simply make an appointment to see their selection of pre loved gowns all in the one location - no more traipsing around all over the city! Visit Savvy Brides at www.savvybrides.com.au

Have any other ideas to help Amy? Visit our facebook page and join in the discussion.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 Comentarios