handmade accessories

On- Sunday, March 7




You might have noticed by now that we are big fans of etsy on 'i do' it yourself. I first discovered the site early last year looking for online outlets to sell some photography. We're all better at some crafts than others, so when you cant, or when you just don't have enough time to DIY, a great option is to support handmade. As you read through our the blog you'll often come across our suggestions for beautiful handmade gowns or stunning accessories that can be purchase on sites such as etsy or made it. I bought these beautiful hair pins for my own wedding from Canberra based seller Percy Handmade who has a fantastic selection of bridal accessories.

Now available on our website is a handy list of all our favourite links to Australian based and overseas handmade wedding sellers. A great place to start when looking for that special something for the big day.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 Comentarios

  1. They are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I also loved your invitations in the last post. The envelope is so catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!
    These are so pretty. How cool will you look if you wear it?

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hmm it appears like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any points for beginner blog writers? I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete