scrapbook inspiration

On- Sunday, March 14

Thanks to everyone for your lovely comments and well wishes. The wedding went perfectly. Beautiful location and great weather. I thought I'd start by sharing a little mood board of our inspiration for the big day. I think a great place to start planning a wedding is colour - so I began with my favourite colours purple and turquoise. From there we thought about things that are relevant to us as a couple. We both share a love of photography and we spent many years traveling the world together so we decided to reflect this on the day with a travel photography theme. I'm usually very good about posting pic credits but with this being my own wedding I didn't collect them, so apologies.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 Comentarios

  1. Perfect colours ... glad to hear everything went as planned :)

    ReplyDelete